Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Our Logistics & Supply chain management diploma programs will give you special insight into international trade and logistics and groom you to be an in-demand professional. The main aim of the Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is to give students the best possible preparation for a successful career in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in a wide range of industries. We are live broadcasting our classes so that you can get the same classroom experience from the comfort of your home. We also made recorded videos of the Live broadcast accessible to our students so that they can revisit their lectures at any time, anywhere.
- 18 years
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
- Local students shall possess one of the following:
- At least two passes in GCE ‘A’ Level
- International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field
- International students shall possess one of the following:
- Completion of Year 12 High School Qualification or equivalent qualification from respective home countries
- Completed International Baccalaureate (24 points)
- Equivalent Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field in respective home countries
- Both local and international students MUST fulfill the minimum English language entry requirement of one of the following (except Mandarin programs):
- Achieved grade C6 or better in the English language in GCE O level;
- Pass in the English Language in Year 10 High School qualification or equivalent;
- IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 550;
- Completed LSBF Preparatory Course in English Upper Intermediate Level.
Students with non-standard entry requirements (e.g. other PEI qualifications, lack of equivalent Year 12 in the home country, etc.) will be assessed on a case by case basis subject to the approval of the Academic Board.